11 - 4pm
This is a free event where you and your family can come to our farm and experience what farming is really like.
- Meet the Birchfield animals
- Watch the Jersey cows being milked and then see the Ice cream being made.
- Sheep shearing demonstration & wool spinning demonstration
- Try your hand at Pig handling
- From "piglet to pork" we will show you all the different stages from new born to pork on your plate.
Woodland walk & childrens activities including:
- Den building
- Help build a bug hotel
- Bird box building
- Journey sticks
- Plant a seed
- Farm tours with farmer Tom
There will also be stalls with produce available for you to purchase
- Daisy Mays flower stall
- Birchfield Rare breed pork
- Hot Bacon & sausage sandwiches and burgers
And much much more to be confirmed...........
Refreshments are on sale in the Tearoom & Ice cream parlour.
Please wear sensible footwear or wellies.